Best Trance Ringtone. Buy Ringtones Without Subscription. Get Unlimited Free Ringtones.
Best Trance Ringtone
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A state of abstraction
- A type of electronic dance music characterized by hypnotic rhythms and sounds
- enchantment: a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- A half-conscious state characterized by an absence of response to external stimuli, typically as induced by hypnosis or entered by a medium
- capture: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- a state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing; a state resembling deep sleep
Trance is very common in every temple ceremony in Bali.
In Bali, trance serves as medium to satisfy the supernatural world. It is often used in every cultural religious Balinese community.
Balinese believe that trance is a way of god (Bhatara) and his followers or the guardians (Ancangan) to show their presence in the ceremony. Trance as a ceremonial medium is believed to be the manifestation of a God who has agreed to come to the ceremony. A trance is inseparable from a ceremony because it adds to the humility and subservience of a ceremony.
When a group of people gets into trance, they will scream and stab themselves with a kris but there is no bleeding from their body. Other hold fire until it dies down but there's no pain on their hands and bodies.
Trance Keris Dance
I don't really know what kind of dance this... but this is not a 'show dance'. The pemangku or priest that brought 'keris' (Balinese traditional sword/knife) has trance after the procession of 'wadah' finished.
He and 2 another priest will dance looks like they want to make the 'wadah' - also trance - stop entered the temple yard. This action will make the wadah (seems like) angry and The Gods that in wadah will show His 'power' by move the wadah. That's why the wadah can't be controlled by people for several times
Taken on Timbrah Temple Ceremony
Klungkung - Bali
no hidden fees free ringtones
send free ringtone to my cell
descarga ringtones mp3
metal gear codec ringtone download
sports center ringtone
free ring tones to my phone
hot dog ringtone